Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah, I saw a 1gen xb today and thought to myself, "that's not very stylin' anymore, kinda' plain. Not like the Cube with it's contrasting rounded off windows and bumper lines." :yes:

·
2,084 Posts
I am surprised at the no color changes and rim changes for the 2010. Most cars have model year colors specific to them. The Fit did this and the loved powdery blue became an electric blue for me. I missed it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
ChristineK said:
I am surprised at the no color changes and rim changes for the 2010. Most cars have model year colors specific to them
This is in contrast to the motorcycle biz where model life spans of several years without changes are common. Typically the next year brings BNG (bold new graphics!) as the only change. Starting in 1986, Kawasaki sold the Concours model for twenty one years without significant changes; an incredible run.

So with this background, I'm not surprised the 10 is unchanged; especially so soon after the 09 release.

·
Registered
222 Posts
ChristineK said:
I am surprised at the no color changes and rim changes for the 2010. Most cars have model year colors specific to them. The Fit did this and the loved powdery blue became an electric blue for me. I missed it.
More often than not, when colors are changed like that, it's because there are too few of them sold. It goes against business sense to support a paint color that doesn't move vehicles off the dealer lots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts