Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2010 nissan cube and the other day my blower motor went on me or so I thought! I bought a new resistor and blower motor and installed both but I'm still getting nothing. I heard it might be a blower motor relay but I'm not sure where that is loacated, if anyone has an idea where that might be I'd appreciate any information. Thank you!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I have a 2010 nissan cube and the other day my blower motor went on me or so I thought! I bought a new resistor and blower motor and installed both but I'm still getting nothing. I heard it might be a blower motor relay but I'm not sure where that is loacated, if anyone has an idea where that might be I'd appreciate any information. Thank you!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update*
Installed new blower motor which is located right side of dash beside glove box.
Installed new resistor which is located under steering wheel and behind brake pedals.
Installed new blower motor relay which is located on the front of fuse box.
All of those things replaced still no power to blower motor.
Took it into the shop they found a wiring clip behind the blower motor that was lose which they put back in and glued and zipped it tight so it wouldn't come out.
Everything finally works so if anyone runs into this issue hopefully this helps you out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts