Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,

I just came across some interesting pics of the 2009 Nissan Cube.
You can see the interior, front as well as the back. This give us some indication of what it might look like
beside the previous images I found from my Japanese source.
Enjoy.

www.thecarnerds.com

Woody

Attachments

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, I am not sure if the black mirror and grill are from the low end model. Nissan typically doesn't paint these parts unless it is the top of the line version, just a guess from other Nissan models. What do you think?

Woody
www.Thecarnerds.com...tell all your friends about me

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can't say if I like it fully yet.......... I'm about 50/50 on it.

- new headlights gives a more aggressive look
- bevel around windows
- nicer looking interior from what I can see, do we still have the bench seats?

Dislikes

- the round fog light pockets. Why round? It's a Cube!
- the more curvy bumpers in profile.
- the overall softening of the edges and corners

I hope there will be body kits and accessories galore so I can mod the things I don't like.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your 100% right on that, the curves and the empty pockets where fog lights go, but I think what we see here is the base model. The more exciting version, or shall I say more expensive model will have fog lights, better wheels and maybe a color matching grill...and mirrors and sunroof.

·
Registered
30 Posts
zerone said:
Can't say if I like it fully yet.......... I'm about 50/50 on it.

- new headlights gives a more aggressive look
- bevel around windows
- nicer looking interior from what I can see, do we still have the bench seats?

Dislikes

- the round fog light pockets. Why round? It's a Cube!
- the more curvy bumpers in profile.
- the overall softening of the edges and corners

I hope there will be body kits and accessories galore so I can mod the things I don't like.
That's exactly how I feel. There are stuff I like but the round pieces are kind of unnecessary. I'm hoping it will look better in person dropped on some rims.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope so too, but lets not forget that if it is made this way, I am sure folks will come up with some modifications- example square headlights and fog lamps.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm checking for more pics like a mad man, and I do hope they at least offer AWD. Don't know why Nissan has to be so tight lipped about this car?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been looking for pics on the daily hoping more pics will leak but I haven't found any. I want to see what the interior is like, like what the seats are like. Also I want to see it with maybe some bigger optional rims because those rims in this pic look way too small for me.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not sure where you are located, but Japanese auto magazines are months ahead of anything you'll find at you local newsstand, or even online. I'm a little disappointed that I found pictures ahead of the web administrator, but I'm at least glad they created some kind of open form. I'm guessing by mid October there will be more information and photos of this car.

- Your friend Woody
Thecarnerds.com

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm located in the US so Nissan news comes rarely. Nissan is pretty good with keeping things secret. There were no spy shots here of the Sentra or Altima before they debuted.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great, there is a cafe upstairs and I take a few JDM cars mags and look for cool stuff.
If you find anything pertaining to the Cube, we are all here to see what you found.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can't say if I fully like the new look either, I hope it looks better in person.... when I finally get to see it. Anybody here in the L.A. area going to check out the debut at the auto show next month?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I like the back end of the supposed Cube in the booklet!I wonder what Nissan had to do in order to keep the taillights so low on the Cube? seems like it have been an issue with all the stringent laws regarding things like that here in North America.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts