Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car ran fine a month ago, went to drive it the other day and it threw a 2119 and went into limp mode. Popped a VDC failure at the same time. Cleared the code, coded on restart. This time cleared the code while running and everything works fine ( except the VDC). Did some investigating and the code comes on at initial self check only, but every time. I pulled the battery to try a power down on the PCM. Only change is the VDC went away until I drove it a bit. My mechanic says it's a new one on him.
I was thinking it might be a connector issue, but I don't even know where the PCM is on this car. Any ideas?

Ray

·
Registered
135 Posts
Possible causes of this code may include: Faulty throttle body Dirty throttle plate or linkage Faulty throttle position sensor Defective accelerator pedal position sensor Throttle actuator control motor is defective Corroded or damaged connector Faulty or damaged wiring Faulty PCM Common Repairs Replacing throttle body Cleaning throttle plate and linkage Replacing throttle position sensor Replacing throttle actuator control motor Replacing accelerator pedal position sensor Cleaning corrosion from connectors Repairing or replacing wiring Flashing or replacing PCM

Read more at: P2119 Throttle Actuator Control Throttle Body Range
Copyright OBD-Codes.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts