Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ya'll,

I was wondering if anyone here has added the 20-color accent lighting kit after their Cube purchase? I realize in hindsight I should've added this option on during my initial purchase. However, at the time I didn't think I'd like it all that much.

I'm looking to install the accent lighting myself and if anyone out there in CubeLand has any experience please do share. Thanks in advance for any info provided.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I installed the interior LED kit shortly after I got my 2009. Thelights are very nice. They can operate with one color of your choice or cycle through all twenty. They can turn on when you open or unlock the doors - lots of choices.

On the negative side, they're not cheap (I paid $254.15), and you have to do quite a bit of disassembly to install them. You get 15 pages of directions, and you can guess how clearly they are explained.

After I put them in the Cube, I bought some for my own car. I bought them online from "Glowshift and LED" for $53.54 delivered. The set consists of seven flexible LED lightbars, which I put under the seats and the dash. Like the Cube lights, they can do all sorts of tricks, even synch with music.

Jerry

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jerry for the reply!

I can definitely imagine the instructions being very vague. But that's good to know they come with something. I'm dreading the fact I may have to go to the stealership to have it installed.

BTW - is there some sort of switch that will be installed? Thanks again!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh cool Thanks Nic! I was thinking it was going to be some ambient psychedelic lighting that just changed on its own...LOL!

Off topic - where did you get that gas pedal. Is that OEM nissan?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Attached is the card explaining how the interior LEDs work.

Jerry

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
I'll see if I can some video for youtube tomorrow night.

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed the interior LED kit shortly after I got my 2009. Thelights are very nice. They can operate with one color of your choice or cycle through all twenty. They can turn on when you open or unlock the doors - lots of choices.

On the negative side, they're not cheap (I paid $254.15), and you have to do quite a bit of disassembly to install them. You get 15 pages of directions, and you can guess how clearly they are explained.

After I put them in the Cube, I bought some for my own car. I bought them online from "Glowshift and LED" for $53.54 delivered. The set consists of seven flexible LED lightbars, which I put under the seats and the dash. Like the Cube lights, they can do all sorts of tricks, even synch with music.

Jerry
Hey, my lights actually stopped working recently, and I was wondering what fuse and which fuse box it would be in?
Thanks in advance,
Nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts