Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vinyl Decals?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the Cube on a whim and am loving it...Q! (Cube's name) is only 2 days old. He is a Pearl White SL and now I am on the search for accessories to make it my own. Seeing the White blank canvas has my mind running wild so hopefully the ideas will come to reality soon enough.

My name is Domingo and live in the Aurora, IL area...

Have a great everyone :)

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Wow! It really does appear an invitation to "play" doesn't it :)! I'd say the billet grill idea has merit ('fraid I saw your post a little late to be able to vote :(!).

Congrats on your new Cube ;D!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks...I ended up doing the graphic in hopes a different grill design pops up in the new year although I doubt that will happen but you just never know =).

If all else fails the grill will always be there...my current project is the swapping out of all the stereo components

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Like some others, I was also too late to vote. I personally haven't seen a grille I like yet, nothing IMO seems to blend in nicely with the headlights, all a bit to clashy for me. So I'm holding out for something that I like, I may never see that happen...LOL

But I do like what you've done with the graphics, I would have never thought of that but must say me likey. - Dan

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone...was thinking I may put limo tint over the tint that is on the back of the Cube to make the graphic pop a little more although if I do that I don't think I can tint the front windows...the IL laws just changed and I wanna make sure I don't get harassed by the law due to tint issues.

We will see...lots I want to do but I have to pace myself. I think stereo is next but we will see

·
Registered
263 Posts
Like the graphics.

ATI has a grille coming out. It's going to be the second style that they displayed at SEMA. It will look good.

I am also waiting for the grill and installing stereo. Only the front components and coaxials, with double din touch screen by Clarion powered by a Polk Audio 4x100 amp. Sub wil come when ATI begins selling the sub box.

Lookin good man!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts