Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As all of you guys know I have the Sportmaxx 006's in 18x7.5 all the way around. I am asking for a bit of help and am thinking about going with a 18x9.5 in the rear instead of the 7.5.

The 7.5 has a 2.5 inch lip and the 9.5 has a 3.5 inch lip. What do you guys think?

I want a bit of poke out back or do you think it will look out of place?

Need some imput!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
657 Posts
i was thinking about 9 1/2 too but then i would have to get too low of a offset and i dont want it coming out too much. so im going with 8 1/2 +25 offset. thats pretty = to +15 offset 8in wide. and in the front im planning to go 8 1/2 +35 offset but im scared it might touch the inside, some people tell me its fine and i dont have to worry about the inside but going from a 6in wide to 8 1/2 wide is a lot.

·
Registered
657 Posts
1HoTCuBe said:
well the 9.5 im looking at has a +35 offset so it would work.
i dont know...do you know for a fact that it would work? it would clear everything the inside and the outside?
because im worried about my 8.5 with +35offset and +25offset for the rear.

what wheels are you planning to get?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
meisrandy said:
1HoTCuBe said:
well the 9.5 im looking at has a +35 offset so it would work.
i dont know...do you know for a fact that it would work? it would clear everything the inside and the outside?
because im worried about my 8.5 with +35offset and +25offset for the rear.

what wheels are you planning to get?
yeah it will work but will stick out some which I dont really care..the rear is a drum brake so it does not need to clear the caliper..the front is a different story

1 - 5 of 5 Posts