Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have anyone replaced the factory radio head unit with a 10" Android head unit? Does anyone know when can get the panel for the 10" head unit? Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have anyone replaced the factory radio head unit with a 10" Android head unit? Does anyone know when can get the panel for the 10" head unit? Thanks
I replaced the radio with a Panasonic unit that allowed for a backup camera (which I installed), and it had built-in GPS. I have pictures of the disassembly, if that would help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Could you post a pic of it? I would love to see how it looks. It will give me a good idea of what to do to my Cube.
Could you post a pic of it? I would love to see how it looks. It will give me a good idea of what to do to my Cube.
I don't know how much these will help. Some of these are of my Cube, and some were of other cars posed on the Cube forum.

Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer

Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Car Vehicle Automotive exterior

Above shows antenna cable.

Car White Automotive design Steering wheel Steering part

Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Steering wheel

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Light

Hand Gear shift Automotive lighting Light Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I replaced the radio with a Panasonic unit that allowed for a backup camera (which I installed), and it had built-in GPS. I have pictures of the disassembly, if that would help.
I already have a 7" after market head unit installed, but would like to change to a 10" unit, but there is no 10" frame in the market, so I might just have to modify it myself.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dual Electronics DMCPA11BT 10.1" Extra Large Touchscreen Media Receiver with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto l Built-in Bluetooth with A2DP Music Streaming and Phonebook Support https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082JY7SLM/ref=
Car Gps navigation device Vehicle Motor vehicle Map
cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_K30PFJHJF0MH6499SYH6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

CarPlay and Android. This floating screen is amazing. Rear camera is clear and sound quality is great! We’ve had it for 2 years and zero issues.

·
Registered
38 Posts
BTW - we bought this one for my other daughter and we like this one because you can tilt the angle and adjust the height.

Sound Storm Laboratories SDML9ACP Apple CarPlay Android Auto Car Multimedia Player – Single Din Chassis with 9 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen, Bluetooth, No DVD, High Resolution FLAC, RGB Illumination https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SBL75RC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_22XYAMZ23EY0WRJMXMNA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts