Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess if there are still people thinking about getting a 2009 Cube, now is probably a really good time. I guess they are really trying to get rid of th '09s. I was so upset to see that the 2009 Nissan Cubes are now $3000 off sticker price in my local Nissan today considering I've only had my cube for 2 weeks! I should have waited. But then again... I doubt the pearl white cube I have and love would have still been there today. There are only 5 cubes left in my dealership right now, 2 manuals and 3 automatics and the colors left are not really my style.... but still... really good price on them right now that I might have been willing to sacrifice color over features. But then again... I think I got a fair deal on my cube as it is. Moral of the story... be happy and enjoy my cube, right?! I am.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Geez! $3000 off for the "wrong" Cube Vs regular price for the "right" Cube. I guess if you're lucky the "right" Cube just happens to be the discounted variety, but you can never count on that. If you have the Cube you wanted, that's about as much as you can reasonably hope for, and if you're willing to "sacrifice" for a Cube that will just hold the fort, then good for you (all $3,000 worth :)). Ultimately, what matters is to enjoy your Cube, so best wishes to all :)!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts